Combat Fitness & Self Defense
Combat Fitness & Self-Defense Course Description
This program is designed to take you from a couch potato and turn you into a Physically Fit Combat Ready Warrior!
We do this with a natural progression based on your current physical fitness level, and we work at your pace!
We will Push You! Only Because We Know You Are More Capable than you Think!
Do Not Be Intimidated to Try This Course:
- One on One Training, No Large Group, Just You and an Instructor!
- We can Train you in the Comfort of Your Home, or Train at Our Facility!
- Can't do a Push-Up? No Problem we WILL Get you There!
- Can't do a Pull- Up? If you stay with the Program, It CAN Happen!
- Sit-Ups a Problem? We can work on that slowly and at your pace!
- Do have a problem walking long distances? We can get you Running in no Time!
- Do you feel uncoordinated and think I won't be able to do this? Our Instructors will work with you every step of the way, by modifying each routine so they work for you!
- Are you capable of defending yourself or Family? You can be with proper training!
- You do not have to be an Extreme Athlete to Start this Course!
- We have no judgements about your current condition. The most important step is getting started!!!
The First Step in the Process
Meet with your Instructor
Talk with your trainer about your Current fitness level
Discuss your Physical Fitness Goals
Discuss Frequency of Training
Talk About Training Options
Select Your Routine
Start Your Training
Sand Bag Training
- 10 yard Sandbag Sprint
- Sandbag Door Breach
- 25' Weighted Rope Pull
- 6' 4" Climbing Wall
- 20' Belly Crawl
- Knife and Ax Training and Throwing Area
- The Over and Under Obstacle
- Crossbow Training and Shooting Area
- 250 yard Sprint
- Sparing with BOB
Can be Done with Weighted Vest or Combat Vest and Full Load Out!